We are proud to be an ECB Clubmark accredited club.
Code of Conduct - All Members and Guests of this Cricket Club will:
• Respect children’s opinions when making decisions about their participation in cricket
• Not smoke, drink or use banned substances while working with children in the club
• Not provide children with alcohol when they are under the care of the club
• Follow ECB guidelines set out in the “Safe Hands – Cricket’s Policy for Safeguarding Children” and any other relevant guidelines issued
• Report any concerns in relation to a child, following reporting procedures laid down by the ECB
* Members and guests include all members and officers of the cricket club and all guests of those members and officers, as well as all individuals who watch/attend/participate/ officiate in matches hosted by the club in whatever capacity.