The Parley Cricket Club Annual General Meeting will take place on the
17th December 2012 at 7.30 pm at Parley Sports and Social Club.
Elections of Club Captain, Senior Club Captains and Officers of the Committee will take place at the AGM. Club Members may nominate other members for any of these roles. Club Members may propose items for consideration by the AGM. Nominations and Proposals must be made in writing (e-mail preferably) to the Secretary, Clive Matthews, before 7.30 pm on the 15th December.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Postal Address: Clive Matthews, 31 Orchard Avenue, Poole. BH14 8AH
PARLEY CRICKET CLUB ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 17th DECEMBER 2012 7.30 PM AT PARLEY SPORTS AND SOCIAL CLUB
- MINUTES OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING HELD ON 4TH DECEMBER 2011
- MATTERS ARISING
- CHAIR’S REPORT
- TREASURER’S REPORT Click here for 2012 Accounts
- CHANGES TO CONSTITUTION ( for New Constitution click here and use the password contained in your Email notification or Email email@example.com for password details)
- MATCH FEES
- OTHER MOTIONS AS NOTIFIED
- ELECTION OF EXECUTIVE OFFICERS and COMMITTEE
- ELECTION OF PRESIDENT AND VICE-PRESIDENTS
- APPOINTMENT OF SENIOR CAPTAINS