What to do in case of an Accident
- Stay calm but act swiftly and observe the situation. Is there danger of further injuries?
- Listen to what the injured person is saying
- Alert the first aider who should take appropriate action for minor injuries.
- In the event of an injury requiring specialist treatment, call the emergency services
- Deal with the rest of the group and ensure that they are adequately supervised.
- Do not move someone with major injuries. Wait for the emergency medics.
- Contact the injured person’s parent/carer.
- Complete an incident/accident report form.
EMERGENCY CONTACT NUMBERS
Home Ground: Parley Sports Club
275 Christchurch Road
West Parley, Ferndown
Dorset. BH22 8SQ
Tel: 01202 573345
Emergency: Police / Fire / Ambulance
Dorset Police: Eastern Divisional Headquarters
Ameysford Road, Ferndown, Dorset.
Tel: 01202 855544
Hospital: Royal Bournemouth Hospital
(Casualty) Castle Lane
Tel: 01202 704167